Sunday, March 24, 2013

Snapshot.



So although my blog didn't go as planned, my trip did. It was an amazing two months in the land of the rising sun and I wouldn't change any of it. I hope over the coming weeks to slowly backtrack through my adventure and share it with you. For me a blog like this would have been so much help when planning my trip, not just a cryptic tour guide, but someone taking you through their journey step-by-step. Although in saying that, what I believe made the trip so special was the fact that I did it all on my own back. So really, I hope the coming posts will give you ideas and the inspiration to travel, but in the end, when you're there on the street have the courage to just get on a bus and see where it takes you. Call it fate (or the ultra-tourist friendly transport system), but your sure to find something you'll never forget, or regret. 

またね、
ふみ

No comments:

Post a Comment